Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Spicemonkey is getting all the love these days

If you want to know what I've been up to - look at SpiceMonkey. Seriously, cooking and cleaning up after I cook is all I've been doing, and it has been fabulous. I might have to slow down for the next week since I have some writing work to do (tough life, I know) and a horse to exercise, but a sourdough loaf is still on my to do list. Making bread is tricky, so if you don't see a beautiful picture of fresh baked bread on Spicemonkey within the next few days, that's because I will have failed in my mission. Will it be bread, or will it be a brick? Stay tuned to find out.

2 comments:

Pocketmouse said...

Great recipes! and very popular ones I have to say...and also great pictures! yay! I haven't made anything new in a while. BOO.

Lauren said...

Popular? That's cool :) I'm trying to improve my photography skills in the food department. Foodgawker is my inspiration and my goal.